Within the oil and gas industry, flange management and controlled bolting are recognised to be efficient and cost-effective in ensuring leak-free systems.
These tools are used for correct assembly and tensioning of bolted joints during construction and for all subsequent maintenance operations.
Willda Group focuses its investment on field-proven equipment and extensive employee training in order to deliver the highest standard in flange management.
- Eliminates leaks and unscheduled production downtime
- Reduced workforce due to Willda Group's highly-qualified, versatile personnel
- Shorter lead times due to the efficient, controlled bolting equipment
- Full traceability and history of flange joints
- Willda Group's depth of experience, first-class safety record, work practices and procedures guarantee the highest quality in mechanical joint-integrity management services
- Computerised flange management control system
- Tailored solutions ensure efficient use of resources for applications ranging from simple joint projects to full plant construction projects
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment ensures speed and accuracy
- Tension capacity: 1" - 3.5" diameter, including metric equivalent
- Full range of hydraulic and hand torque wrenches, including low-profile and square-drive heads
- Full range of flange machining equipment