Within the oil and gas industry, flange management and controlled bolting are recognised to be efficient and cost-effective in ensuring leak-free systems.
These tools are used for correct assembly and torqueing or tensioning of bolted joints during construction and for all subsequent maintenance operations.
Willda Group focuses its investment on field-proven equipment and extensive employee training in order to deliver the highest standard in flange management.
- Eliminates leaks and unscheduled production downtime
- Reduced workforce due to Willda Group's highly-qualified, multi-disciplined and versatile personnel
- Shorter lead times due to the efficient, controlled bolting equipment
- Full traceability and history of flange joints
- Willda Group's depth of experience, first-class safety record, work practices and procedures guarantee the highest quality in mechanical joint-integrity management services
- Computerised flange management control system
- Tailored solutions ensure efficient use of resources for applications ranging from simple joint projects to full plant construction projects
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment ensures speed and accuracy
- Tension capacity: 1”–3.5” diameter, including metric equivalent
- Full range of hydraulic and hand torque wrenches, including low-profile and square-drive heads
- Full range of flange machining equipment