High-pressure water jetting is a standard industry practice to efficiently remove construction debris, sand, rust and mill-scale from newly installed pipework.
Willda Group's high-pressure water jetting services employ high-pressure pumps and state-of-the-art nozzles to produce a very high fluid flow at the point of impact on the pipe wall, with a minimum use of fluid. The inverted angles of the nozzle tips produce enough force to propel the nozzle and hose through the pipe.
Our high-pressure water jetting services offer the customer an exceptionally clean pipeline interior, guaranteeing a debris-free start-up.
The jet is kept at peak flow throughout the pipeline, guaranteeing excellent scouring results.
- Hoses, nozzles and centralisers available for all pipework diameters
- Pump pressure up to 1,500 bar
- Rapid cleaning of large-diameter pipework, using a minimum of water
- The injected water can be recycled, filtered and re-used
- The nozzle can be configured to traverse pipe elbows and vertical sections
- A corrosion inhibitor can be added to the injected water