Following the construction and installation of a new hydrocarbon processing facility, Willda Group can provide a full range of pre-commissioning services, including:
- Engineering/project management
- High-pressure water jetting
- High-velocity water flushing
- High-velocity air flushing
- Explosive venting
- Camera inspection
- Flange management (including hydraulic
- bolt torquing and tensioning)
- Flange machining
- Process drying
- Nitrogen Purging
- Nitrogen/Helium Leak Testing
Standard industry practice generally involves the employment of multiply sub-contractors and specialist service companies to complete the pre-commissioning activities. This can result in significant personnel downtime.
By being able to perform all pre-commissioning activities, Willda Group is able to avoid duplication of personnel and equipment and save significant man-hours.
Having all pre-commissioning activities carried out by a single, integrated project team provides the following key advantages:
- Reduced man-hours, and therefore costs, due to the use of smaller, multi-disciplined teams that share the same equipment
- Considerably improved safety conditions due to consistent QHSE procedures
- Superior quality standards due to consistent quality-control systems
- Potentially shortened lead times due to the elimination of non-productive periods.
Willda Group is a performance-oriented company that uses the experience and versatility of its compact, on-site teams and state-of-the-art equipment to provide high-quality service. Each team is integrated into the project and focuses on completing all work by the agreed deadline and within budget.
- Single source of project management
- Reduced customer/sub-contractor interface
- Increased man/hour output
- Shared use minimises equipment
- Versatility allows smaller workforce
- Efficient management of sub-contractors leads to greater safety
- Improved system quality from applying consistent standards
- Full range of services under a single contract